Don’t be shy this Christmas and let Santa spoil you! Here are a few picks to get you started with your “Dear Santa” letter:
- Cute sweater to show off your new motherly vibe during the holiday season: maternity “Mummy & Baby Penguin” sweater by ASOS
- If you support the new law in Pennsylvania banning people from touching a pregnant woman’s belly without permission, then those should be your main winter accessories: “Hands Off” Mittens by Monki Tanja
- This time during the holidays while everyone is cheering with his bubbly, red or rosé, you’ll have your unique very virgin toast by wearing those statement flats: TOAST Flats with “POP” & “FIZZ” signs by Kate Spade
- Live the Christmas spirit with the powerful but soft and comforting voice of Susan Boyle: “Home for Christmas” CD by Susan Boyle
- When it’s time for a lavish holiday party, don’t underestimate your style power. Belly or no belly you can still charm your man with a dazzling dress, I opt for the empire silhouette: Tulle, Chantilly lace, appliquéd red dress by Dolce & Gabbana. Supreme elegance!
- Ditch the roasted chestnuts and the snowflakes and escape to the sun! Nothing more Zen than floating your precious belly in gentle turquoise waves, under a blue-sky…perfect mind & body massage!
- Maternity swimwear? That’s boring! Keep your amusing beach style, except you will need a bigger size: “Lovers En Espace” striped bikini by Rosamosario
- Feel like a good read for the holiday? Here’s a delightful and inspiring book that I just started. A parenting tour around the world that showcases different cultures with different childrearing approaches. For my fellow Lebanese, we are featured 😉 : “How Eskimos Keep Their Babies Warm: And Other Adventures in Parenting (from Argentina to Tanzania and everywhere in between)” by Mei-Ling Hopgood
- Highlight your Preggo silhouette with a bubble mini-dress…so glamorous for a romantic dinner during the sunset: Ruffle dress by Mary Katrantzou